Elsie Arredondo, ISA AM
Accredited Member of the International Society of Appraisers, Elsie Arredondo owns and operates ENA Appraisals.
Ms. Arredondo has over seven years of market-related experience in her chosen specialty of mid-century and contemporary art from 1950 to present including; paintings, sculptures, sketches and prints.
- Bachelor’s Degree, Loma Linda University, Loma Linda, CA – 1996
- Master’s Degree, San Diego State University, San Diego, CA – 2012
Appraisal and Fine Art Training
- Completed and Passed “Guide to Appraising Fine Art” offered through the International Association of Appraisers.
- Completed and passed “Core Course in Appraisal Studies Featuring USPAP” offered through the International Association of Appraisers.
- Completed and passed in 15-hour National USPAP Course offered through International Association of Appraisers.
- Completed webinars on “Identifying Prints, Originals, Fake or Productions” and “Appraising Pablo Picasso”.
- Accredited Member of the International Society of Appraisers specializing in Fine Art. An accredited Member has achieved the designation of “qualified appraiser” as defined by the Appraisers Qualification Board of the Appraisal Foundation and have declared a specialty in Fine Art and demonstrated significant, appraisal-related experience in that specialty.
- Member of the International Society of Appraisers, in order to reach this status, you must have a resume showing a min of three years of market-related experience in chosen specialty, four-character references, complete core course in appraisal studies, complete course in National Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice and pass two competency exams. Membership requires credentials to be maintained and requalification every five years. USPAP compliant through 2020.
Ms. Arredondo has been a respected member of the San Diego art community since 2012 beginning her art career with Monarch Fine Art Gallery in La Jolla, California.